Kettles come in all shapes and sizes but most of them are not good in the quality. Some of the kettles lack one feature or another. Here we have for you the best collection of kitchenAid kettles that you can buy right now. These kettles can be amazing for you if you live a busy life and you do not have enough time for making tea.
Getting these kettles will fill your life with a lot of convenience by heating and boiling the water quickly and conveniently. So, here are the best kitchenAid kettles.
These are the Best kitchenAid Electric Kettles you need to look at:
KitchenAid KEK1222SX Electric Kettle
This electric kettle comes with ample water capacity. The design of the kettle allows it to be safely used and easily cleaned because of the removal base and removable filter and lid. There is a limescale filter integrated in this kettle for making the healthiest water boiling kettle for you.
- Easily visible led on/off switch.
- Removable base for easy access.
- 1.25-liter ample capacity.
- Removable filter for better cleaning.
- Metal body will be hot to the touch.
- No temperature control option, only on or off settings available.
- The aluminum handle might get hot with long time usage.
KitchenAid KEK1522 SR Pro Line Electric Kettle
This kitchen aid kettle comes with many functionalities. It has a dual-wall body that not only provides a better quality but also keeps the water warm for a longer time. This also keeps the outer body of the kettle cold to the touch and the handle is also placed at an excellent location to provide the best soft grip.
- Water heat control available.
- Temperature gauge to tell the temperature.
- More than enough 1.5-liter capacity.
- Dual wall body adds like a thermos.
- The internal wall is made from plastic.
- The temperature control slider is not very good quality.
- The soft-grip handle is prone to breaking.
KitchenAid KEK1322SS Electric Glass Tea Kettle
This premium glass kettle has too much to provide apart from its beauty and elegance. This kettle had many modes for brewing different kinds of teas or keeping your tea warm. Being so delicate to the eyes, the kettle is packed with powerful internals to boil your water in minutes.
- Built-in strainer to brew different kinds of tea.
- Different temperature settings allow you to select the best temperature for brewing each tea.
- 1.5-liter capacity is great to brew many cups of tea at once.
- Water level markings on glass make it easier to put enough water.
- Glass design is prone to breaking.
- The base of the strainer is made from plastic, it adds plastic smell to the tea.
- The connection of steel and glass area adds a strong chemical odor in your tea.
KitchenAid KEK1565QHSD 100 Year Limited Edition Electric Kettle
This 100-year celebration edition of kitchenAid kettle has a lot of features. Easy to open the lid and provides enough clearance for cleaning. The stainless-steel body with chrome accents provides this kettle a very elegant look to the kettle.
- Removable base for easy access.
- The dual wall body helps the kettle keep water things warm for a long time.
- 1.5-liter capacity allows us to make several services of tea at once.
- Easy to pour contents even with the lid on.
- Lid opening mechanism can get steam against your skin sometimes.
- There are no settings for different temperatures.
- Chrome accents can get limescale residue after some time.
KitchenAid KEK1025SS Precision Gooseneck Electric Kettle
If you like to serve tea in a very presentable way, then this is the right kettle for you because of its aesthetic design. Other than design, the kettle comes with a lot of features like a cool to touch handle and steam holes. The kettle also informs about the temperature conditions inside the kettle.
- The thermometer tells the exact temperature of the water.
- Stainless steel design provides an elegant look with easy cleaning.
- 1-liter capacity makes it the best kettle for personal use.
- The pouring mechanism makes it very easy to pour the contents with pouring controls.
- The gooseneck pouring mechanism is delicate and prone to breaking.
- There is a thermometer but no temperature control settings.
- Gooseneck pouring mechanism is difficult to clean.
Regular Tea Kettles:
Some regular tea kettle from kitchenAid are listed below.
These are the best kitchenAid NON Electric Kettles:
KitchenAid KTEN20SBER 2.0-Quart Kettle
This kettle comes in a stainless steel and porcelain body combination. Its form factor and exterior give it a very professional appearance. The handle of this kettle is attached at an ergonomic location to provide a good grip and easy pouring options.
- Whistle of this kettle tells when the water is boiled.
- Removable lid allows easy cleaning.
- Easy pouring mechanism.
- 2 quarts capacity makes it more than enough to make tea for a large family.
- Steel body can be hot to touch.
- Due to high temperatures, thumb press spout can be very hot.
- There is no temperature control option in this kettle.
KitchenAid KTEN20CBOB 2.0-Quart Kettle with C Handle
This little might look very small but it is big enough to boil 2 quarts of water at once. Its stainless-steel design and a range of colors can make it the best kettle for matching the interior of your kitchen. On the bottom of the kettle, the stainless-steel band with kitchenAid makes it look very elegant.
- Easy to grip C shape handle.
- Removable lid for easy cleaning.
- Whistle lets you know when your contents are boiled.
- The capacity of this kettle makes it good for making several servings at once.
- Hot to touch body.
- You can get steam pressure on you because of its whistle mechanism.
- The handle and thumb press spout can be very hot.
KitchenAid KTST20SBST Stainless Steel Non-Electric Stove Top Kettle
This is a very excellent non-electric kettle because of its features like pouring mechanism and easy to use pouring mechanism. Its stainless-steel design makes it a very good option to use at different types of fires because its exterior can be easily cleaned.
- Thumb press spout allows easy pouring.
- Removable lid makes it very easy to clean internally.
- Comfortable handle makes it easy to use.
- Whole stainless-steel body makes it very strong and good quality.
- Non-electric design makes it necessary to use a stove or fire.
- The body gets very hot to the touch while using it.
- Because of different types of fire, the kettle might get ditty or black on the exterior.
Buying guide: Things you need to check before buying a KitchenAid Kettle
While you are looking to buy a kettle, but you are not able to make a buying decision, this guide can help you to make the best buying decision according to your needs.
Price must be the priority while buying a kettle. You must not go for an expensive model just because it is good or skip a cheap kettle providing you with a good deal just because it sounds cheap. When buying a kettle, you must go for the product that suits your needs in the best way and your budget as well.
The size of the kettle is another thing that needs to be concerned while you are buying a kettle. It is necessary to get the kettle that meets the size requirements of your tea making. Getting a bigger kettle can be helpful in rare situations but this will add a lot to its price.
Getting a kettle with a small capacity can leave you with everyday problems. So, you should buy the kettle that meets your capacity needs.
In a kettle, it is very important that you know if it will be easy to clean or not. Because you get the wrong kettle, it can be a great headache for you if you like to make things in your kettle apart from tea.
Some kettles have integrated strainers and filters, it is good to know if yours have it because if you like to brew the tea using free tea grains, it will be very difficult to use a kettle without a strainer or a filter.
If you are looking to buy a kettle, this guide can be the best to guide you in buying the kettle because here we have discussed some of the best kettles along with their features, pros, and cons.